Friday, October 15, 2010

Shouldn't paydays be great?

So again, paid and then broke for two weeks! I am counting down the months until I am not living paycheck to paycheck. The creepy haunted past of late notices and collections have finally caught up to me! I take full responsibility in the fact I owe, it just sucks! So I will be clenchin it tightly for the next 5 months : ( No going out to eat, Christmas will be bare, no new nothing, cheap shampoo/conditioner, and of course as a mother, you have to feed your kids first and hope they don't eat everything on thier plate. My brother calls me a bottom feeder but I'm ok with that!

In the end, my husband I will be ready to buy our firt home. I am so excited! There will be a lot of poutting, crying, and hissy fits in the near future but it will be worth every minute when I am signing the next 30 years of my life to a new home! Oh, yes that will be me throwing all the fits!

Well back to work before I get fired and really don't have any money...

No comments:

Post a Comment