Monday, October 11, 2010

Funny shit my kids say

The following conversation occured at 7 AM on a Saturday morning with the child that fights every school day not to get out of bed, but yet, she was ready to go for the day at 7 AM!

Cierra: "Brian, Brian"

Brian: "I'm sleeping, go away"

Cierra: "Brian, Brian"

Brian: "What"

Cierra: "Brian, I think Mattie has leaches"

Now that if some funny shit!

Here's another good one:

Me: Son, how was your day at school?

Ced: Good.

Me: What did you do at recess?

Ced: Played soccer and again I got put on the crappy team. Everyone wants to play mid-field so I have 5 guys fighting over one position.

Me: What position were you playing?

Ced: I had to play goalie. The teachers always put me on the crappy team. I tell the kids to move up and spread out and they don't listen.

Me: Well, you have to remember those kids are playing for fun. It's not like when you are in a game. It's just for fun at school.

Ced: I'm tired of being on the losing end. These kids need to listen to me. I mean the best chance I have of winning is to pack the defense and the best player I have is me! It's stupid!

My son, 8 years old and planning strageties at school - to pack the defense. I find this funny because that is what my husband says to him all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment